Model Zazou is modeled after Henri Selmer petite bouche guitars of 1940s. My version has a strong voice like my other models, but the tone is more complex. The sound is focused, balanced and projects well. My Zazou is characterized by the following construction detals:
- Selmer body size and profile
- Spruce, torrefied spruce or cedar top with genuine heat bent pliage
- Bracing ala 1940s Selmer
- Petite bouche sound hole
- Laminated back and sides with walnut, mahogany or koa veneers
- 670 Scale, 14 frets to the body
- Walnut, butternut or mahognay neck,.
- Rocklite Ebano fingerboard.
- Nickel Silver or Evo Gold frets
- French polish , polished varnish or satin finish
- Miller enclosed tuners and tailpiece. brass or chrome plate
- Dual action truss rod
- Side fret markers, surface markers per request
- Ebony, blackwood or Ebano bridge & mustaches
- Argentine strings
- CB logo headstock
- Hard shell case
- Usually $3,975 plus shipping, exact pricing depending on options.